Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Falwell, it was about time.

Rest in peace, Jerry Falwell. I pray the Lord welcomes you into His presence. You were bit of a mixed bag (to be generous...). He shows much grace...

But we here on earth are VERY glad for your passing.

Sorry Liberty, but that man was doing some hefty damage. I pray the school follows a slightly different path....

(Is it bad that I am extraordinarily relieved, thankful, and happy that he's gone?? I'll try to rein it in a little. But please allow me to celebrate just a bit.)

1 comment:

SteveandRachel said...

chuck -
you went a little far on this one. like all men who dream big and stand out...falwell took many shots (like the one you just gave) i didn't agree with his methods many times, but quite sure he heard the well done my good and faithful servant.